If you cannot find the information you are looking for here please contact us
- Contact Us
- Connecting to Live Cam
- How to enable Flash Player
- Webcam Bookings
- Live Phone Sex Chat
- Caller Cam
- Xpanded TV
- 3D & Virtual Reality
- Backstage Babes
- Text Chat
- Reward Points and Credits
- Top Up Your Credits
- How to Tip?
- Image Galleries
- 3G Video Calling
- Fan Club
- Web Notifications (beta)
- Unblocking Adult Content on your Mobile
- Accessing the site
- Premium Membership
- Live Fanclub Stream
- 1. In your browser address bar, next to the web address click the LOCK or INFO icon.
2. At the bottom, click Site Settings.
3. In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click Allow.
4. Go back to the site and reload the page.
How to remember these settings:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into the address bar:
2. set “Enable Ephemeral Flash Permissions” to “Disabled”.
3.Then click Relaunch
- 1. Click the Tools menu in the Internet Explorer browser window
2. In the tools menu, select 'manage add-ons'
3. Select 'Shockwave Flash Object from the list.
4. Click 'Enable and then close the window
5. Restart your browser
- 1. Open Edge, and click the ... icon in the top right-hand corner
2. Click Settings near the bottom of the menu that appears
3. Click View advanced settings under the Advanced Settings header
4. Toggle Use Adobe Flash Player to On
5. Next, click the LOCK icon next to the browser address bar.
6. If flash is not enabled, click 'allow flash'
7. Go back to the Xpanded host profile and reload the page.
- 1. Type 'about:addons' into your firefox address bar, hit Enter
2. Look for the flash plugin, and choose 'Ask to activate' from the drop down.
3. Go back to the site and reload the page.
4. If that fails, close the browser and relaunch it.
- For OSX 10.11 AND later
1. Open Safari, and select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
3. Click the check box to enable Flash Player.
4. Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites. You should see 'xpanded.com' listed on the right hand side.
5. Select 'On' from the drop down next to xpanded.com
6. Restart your browser
For Earlier OSX versions refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html