If you cannot find the information you are looking for here please contact us
- Credits are your "currency" on Xpanded.com. You can purchase credits and use them on any of our services - web-cam chat, phone chat, image and video galleries and even tipping the hosts you love. Using credits on Xpanded is the best and cheapest way to access services. For out great credits bundles check out the Buy Credits section.
- You can purchase credits using your credit or debit card via out web-site xpanded.com via the Buy Credits page. If you are already a registered member you or you do not want to use your credit/debit card you can also top via phone.
- You can add 100 Wallet Points to your balance by calling 09082 13 1300. £1.00 will be charged to your phone bill and standard call charges will apply. You will be given the option to top up the phone number you are calling from or enter a different number.
I called the number to request the top-up, how do I know when I'm credited?
You will hear a confirmation that the top up has been successful and your new balance. The top-up credits should also appear as Credits on your xpanded.com profile. Make sure you click the refresh button to update your balance. If the credits do not appear, contact us.
I tried requesting a top-up but it said the phone number is not registered.
You must have your phone number registered on your Xpanded account. To register your number with Xpanded use the "Edit" link to access your full profile. From there you can edit and update your telephone number. Don't forget you need to verify the phone number you registered so we can update your wallet balance.
How is the top-up referenced on my phone bill?
All charges on your phone bill will show up as a 'Premium Rate Service.'
- Wallet account is where we store all your purchased credits. This account is automatically created for you upon registration and assigned to the number you are using to call our services from or to any number you have registered and verified.
How do I access my wallet and check wallet balance?
To access your wallet all you need to do is register as a member. Once you have registered and verified a phone number you will be able to view your wallet balance and statement on line (via the "edit" link next to your profile name). Alternatively, you can hear your balance by selecting the wallet balance option on the service line. Please note that if you call our services from more than one number you can only view/hear one wallet balance at a time. You will only see/hear the wallet balance of the number that you have currently registered as your main number. You can update this number at any time to see the wallet balance of any other number you are calling the service from. Remember that for security reasons you must verify your registered number before we display the wallet balance to you.
- Verifying your number is very easy. Every time you change your phone number we will always ask you to verify it for security reasons. You can change your phone number from your personal account on xpanded.com When you enter your new number you will see a Call Me Now button and a 4 digit security code. All you need to do is click on the "Call Me" button and we will call you back within 40 seconds to verify the number you have entered. You will need to have your phone close to hand. When prompted just enter the 4 digit security code displayed to you on the web-site and this will complete the verification process. Alternatively you can call the verification line on 0845 635 0035 from the number you have registered on your Xpanded account. Calls are charged at local BT Rate. Mobiles vary.
Why do I have to 'verify' my registered number?
This is a security measure that prevents anyone else from using your purchased credits.
- Currently, unused credit points expire after ninety (90) days. Please see the Terms and Conditions for further details.